How do I pair an old paired Apple Watch?
Use the steps below to unpair:
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Why is my apple watch not pairing anymore?
Try to connect your Apple Watch and iPhone again
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
How do you reset an old paired Apple Watch?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your mobile data plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
How do I resync my Apple watch to my phone?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
How do you pair Apple watch again without erasing?
Put the Apple Watch on its charger. Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset. After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
Why is my Apple Watch activity not syncing with my iPhone?
If your Apple Watch still isn’t syncing, you can use the force sync method. Open the “Watch” app on your iPhone. … If you’re still facing sync issues, the last resort is to unpair and repair the Apple Watch. From the “Reset” menu itself, select the “Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings” option.
Should I unpair my old Apple Watch before pairing a new one?
Unless you’re keeping both Watches, you need to unpair your old one. Once that’s done, however, your old Watch has been cut free from your iPhone, and you can give it away or sell it as you need.
How do I remove someone else’s Apple ID from my Apple Watch?
– Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove). If you cannot contact the previous owner, there is therefore nothing more that you can do.
How do I bypass activation lock on Iwatch?
As the original owner of the device, and having access to the iPhone that the Apple Watch was paired with, the original owner can simply unpair the Watch from their iPhone. This will remove the activation lock from an iOS device. They will need access to the Apple Watch app on their iPhones.