How do you reset a unpaired watch?
Question: Q: Reset unpaired iWatch
Whilst keeping the Apple Watch on the charger: Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider. Press firmly on Power Off (do not try to slide it – just press down more firmly than a normal tap) and then tap on Erase all content and settings.
How do I reconnect an existing Apple Watch?
Need more help?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
How do I reconnect Apple Watch after forgetting device?
On the watch, you have to go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings. After the watch has erased its contents, the Watch App on the phone will be able to pair to it again and you should be presented with the option to restore the watch settings from backup.
Can you reset an unpaired Apple Watch?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
How do I do a hard reset on my Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
How do I resync my Apple watch to my phone?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my phone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Why does my Apple Watch say pairing failed?
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. To check, swipe up to open Control Center. on your watch face, Airplane Mode is on.
Why is my apple watch not pairing after reset?
Check that both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on your iPhone: It may help to toggle Bluetooth off and on again on your iPhone (Settings > Bluetooth). Check that Airplane Mode is not enabled on your watch: When viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the watch face > swipe left / right to the Settings Glance.
Why is my apple watch not updating?
If the update won’t start, open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap General > Usage > Software Update, then delete the update file. After you delete the file, try to download and install watchOS again. Learn what to do if you see ‘Cannot Install Update’ when updating Apple Watch.
How do I connect my Apple Watch to WIFI After resetting?
Connect your Apple Watch to Wi-Fi
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Wi-Fi. Your device automatically searches for networks.
- Tap the name of the network that you want to join. …
- If asked, enter the password using Scribble or the Apple Watch keyboard.
- Tap Join.
How do you pair a locked Apple Watch?
Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider. Press firmly on Power Off (do not try to slide it – just press down more firmly than a normal tap) and then tap on Erase all content and settings. Pair your watch using the Watch app, choosing to Restore from Backup if offered the option.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do you reset a locked Apple Watch without paired phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.