How do I change my suggestions on Apple Watch?
To change the available responses you must open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Once in the app choose My Watch>Messages>Default Replies. There you will see the various Apple default replies. To change any of these to your own custom response just tap the entry in the list and type your own.
Is Apple Watch 6 always on?
Always On is turned on by default on Apple Watch Series 5 and Series 6. In this mode, the time is always visible, along with your watch face or the most recent active app. To preserve battery life, the display dims when your wrist is down, or by a quick gesture of covering the display with your hand.
How do you correct text on Apple Watch?
Edit Texts with Scribble on the Apple Watch
- In the text field, tap the incorrect word.
- Tap the up and down arrows to bring up a list of replacement words.
- Using your finger or the Digital Crown, scroll to the correct word.
- When you stop scrolling, the selected word will automatically replace the mistake.
Can you tell if someone looked through Apple Watch?
No there isn’t a way to see if someone has been on the phone looking through things unless things are moved or an app is not open when unlocking the phone.
How do I turn off notifications?
Option 2: On a notification
- To find your notifications, from the top of your phone screen, swipe down.
- Touch and hold the notification, and then tap Settings .
- Choose your settings: To turn off all notifications, tap Notifications off. Turn on or off notifications you want to receive.
How do I stop Apple Watch update from popping up?
Go to Settings, General, Date & Time. Switch off Set Automatically. Then tap on the date that appears in blue and roll it back a month. The come out of Settings and you won’t see the error ever again.
Why is my apple watch 6 not always on?
On your Apple Watch, head over to Settings > Display & Brightness > Always On and turn this off. Wait for about 1 minute. Then again tap Settings > Display & Brightness and turn this on. … If your watch is running watchOS 6 or higher: On your watch, go to Settings > General > Software Update.