How do I change the day on my Timex Indiglo watch?
You can set the date on your watch with a few simple steps.
- Pull the plastic guard from beneath the crown knob (located on the right edge of the watch), and push the crown knob into the watch to start your watch. …
- Pull the crown knob out to the middle position to set the day.
How do I change the day on my Timex wr30m watch?
Use the START/STOP button to advance the minutes. Pressing MODE again will allow you to adjust the month, date and day of the week. You may also press MODE to toggle between the 12-hour and 24-hour display. Press SET/INDIGLO when you are done.
How do I set the date on my Timex wr50m watch?
To set time and date: 1) With time and date showing, press SET and hold for 2 seconds. 2) Seconds flash. Press START/STOP to round time to nearest minute, setting seconds to zero. 3) Press MODE.
How do I turn on my Timex watch?
From the watch
Press and hold the Power/Sleep button on the right of the watch. If the watch is off, it will turn on.
How do I make my Timex watch silent?
Press and hold the “Start/Stop” button on the upper right corner of the watch. This button is located in the same place on all Timex Indiglo models. However, on some models it is labeled as the “Alarm On” button. Hold the button down until the colon in between the hour and minutes on the display screen stays solid.
How do you date a vintage Timex watch?
Date your Timex watch by entering its date code
From 1963 onwards a string of numbers may be found at the bottom of the dial on mechanical watches, the last two digits refer directly to the last 2 digits of the date, no decoding is required.
How do you adjust a chronograph Timex watch?
TO ADJUST THE CHRONOGRAPH HANDS:
- 1) PULL out CROWN to “C” position. 2) PRESS pusher “A” intermittently until the seconds.
- sweep hand resets to “0” or 12-hr. position. …
- the 12 o’clock eye reset to “0” or 12-hr position. …
- NOTE: Make sure that the chronograph is stopped and reset before adjusting.
How do I know if my Timex watch is real?
The Timex India app – available from both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for download – can be used to scan a QR code on Timex watches. If the code is genuine, purchasers get a screen and voice message indicating that the watch is genuine and not counterfeit – and so is covered under warranty.