How do I get rid of the home time on my lock screen?
Go to your date and time settings and turn off “auto” for date and time. Select the time zone where you are right now. It should do the trick.
Why does my lock screen show home and local time?
The Dual clocks will display on the lock screen when the following conditions are met: Dual clocks is enabled, and Home city has been set. To do so, open Settings, and search for and access Dual clocks. You are in a different time zone from that of the Home city.
How do I get rid of the local time on my Samsung lock screen?
You can change the time displayed if you are using Local SIM card and the other SIM card is your country SIM.
- 1 From Home page, Tap “Apps”
- 2 Tap “Settings”
- 3 Tap “Lock screen and security”
- 4 Tap “Clock and FaceWidgets”
- 5 Tap “Roaming clock”
- 6 Tap “Home time zone”, then choose the intended time zone.
Where is my clock setting?
Set time, date & time zone
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Under “Clock,” pick your home time zone or change the date and time. To see or hide a clock for your home time zone when you’re in a different time zone, tap Automatic home clock.
How do I get rid of the double Time on my lock screen?
More videos on YouTube
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Additional settings.
- Tap on Date & time.
- Enable or disable Dual clock.
- Tap on Got it.
How do I get rid of double lock on Android?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the notification tray.
- Select Security.
- Tap “Screen lock”.
- Select None.
How do I get rid of the clock on my home screen Android?
Move or remove a clock widget
- Touch and hold the clock on your Home screen.
- Slide the clock to another part of the screen. To move the clock to another Home screen, slide it to the left or right. To remove the clock, slide it up to Remove.
How do I get the clock on my Samsung home screen?
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > General maintenance.
- Tap Date and time.
- Tap Automatic date and time to clear the check box. ‘Set date’ and ‘Set time’ light up and are now accessible.
- Tap Set date to set the date. When finished, tap Set.
- Tap Set time to set the time. When finished, tap Set.