How do I sync my Audible books to my Apple Watch?
- Download your audiobooks to the Audible app.
- Go to the Library tab in the Audible app on your iOS device (iPhone or iPod Touch).
- Tap the menu button (3 dots) next to the audiobook you want to add to the Apple Watch.
- Tap Sync to Apple Watch. …
- The audiobook will be added to your Apple Watch.
Does audible sync with Apple Watch?
Tap the menu button (3 dots) next to the audiobook you want to add to the Apple Watch. Tap Sync to Apple Watch. Make sure the Apple Watch is on its charger or that the Audible app on the Apple Watch is open during the entire syncing process. The audiobook will be added to your Apple Watch.
Why is audible not syncing?
If you have switched devices and are not being prompted to continue from your last position manually, syncing/refreshing will immediately check for new positions that are available. Note: Your device must be connected to a wireless Internet connection, or it will not be able to sync your Whispersync-compatible content.
Why won’t my audible book transfer to my Apple Watch?
So what to do if your Audible book isn’t syncing? … Remove the book from your watch in the iPhone app. Then put your Apple Watch on its charger, plug in your phone, set them next to each other and retry syncing.
How do I sync audible to my iPhone?
- Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
- Click on the device icon to the right of the selection menu, on the upper left side of iTunes.
- Check Sync only checked songs and videos. …
- Click on Sync in the lower right corner.
- Click on audiobooks. …
- On this page you will see two options:
Can I listen to Audible on my Apple watch without my phone?
Share All sharing options for: Now you can listen to Audible on your Apple Watch. The latest Audible update brings the app to your Apple Watch, so you can listen to your audiobooks and podcasts without an iPhone. … The Audible app lets you pause, rewind, or set a sleep timer from your watch.
How do you sync Apple Watch to iPhone?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo. Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue.
How do I force an Audible sync?
- Go to the Library section of the Audible app.
- Swipe down on your screen until you see the spinning arrow, then release to refresh.
How do I sync my Audible devices?
- Tap Profile.
- Tap the Gear icon, at the upper right hand corner.
- Tap Player.
- Scroll down and then toggle the Sync Device Position slider off then on.
Why is my audiobook not syncing with my iPhone?
Open the App Store then select Updates from the menu. Same for your iPhone. Tap Settings > General > Software Update. Then see if your audiobooks sync.