How do I sync my Apple Watch With iCloud data?
How to back up the Apple Watch
- First, be sure to have your device connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud. …
- Tap iCloud > iCloud Backup. …
- Make sure Watch is toggled on.
- Tap Back Up Now, if it has not been backed up recently, or just do it anyway for the most recent data record.
How do I get my Apple Watch data back?
After your Apple Watch is paired with the iPhone, you can restore data to Apple Watch by selecting the appropriate backup.
- Log into your Apple account and perform two-step verification on one of your devices.
- When the Your Apple Watch Is Paired appears, tap Restore from Backup.
- Tap the backup you want to use.
How do I restore an iCloud backup to my Apple Watch?
How to restore Apple Watch from iCloud Backup
- Tap on the Watch app.
- Tap Start Pairing if no Watches are paired, Tap your current Watch at the top and then Pair a new Apple Watch if you’d like to pair a second.
- Once the Watch has paired, tap Restore from Backup.
- Choose the backup you’d like to restore.
How do I save my Apple Watch data when switching phones?
Need more help?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Where are Apple Watch backups stored?
Your Apple Watch is backed up automatically to your paired iPhone, and you can restore it from a stored backup. Apple Watch backups are included when you back up your iPhone—either to iCloud, or to your Mac or PC. If your backups are stored in iCloud, you can’t view the information in them.
Why did my Apple Watch activity disappeared?
Make sure you have enough storage space in iCloud. Open Settings>Your name>iCloud and check that Health is on, or turn it on. Still in Settings>Your name>iCloud tap iCloud Backup and ensure it is enabled. Tap Back Up Now to make a backup and wait for it to complete.
Does resetting Apple Watch delete activity data?
Historic Health and Activity data is stored on your iPhone, not on your Apple Watch, so will not be lost.
Why is my Apple Watch backup so old?
If you can’t see the backup from your old Apple Watch, it might be because the new one you’ve bought is running an older version of watchOS. The workaround is irksome, but does the job: set the watch up as new, update it to the latest version of watchOS, unpair the watch, then pair it again with your iPhone.
Does Apple Watch backup to iCloud?
When you back up your iPhone to iCloud or your computer, your iPhone backup includes your Apple Watch data. … * If you’ve set up an Apple Watch for a family member who doesn’t have an iPhone, the watch’s data is backed up to iCloud directly.
Why won’t my Apple Watch restore from backup?
You cannot manually restore your Apple Watch from a previous backup once it’s set up already. Hence, you’ll need to unpair your Apple Watch and set it up all over again.
How do I set up iCloud backup on my iPhone?
Set up a new device from an iCloud backup
- Turn on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- From the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID.
- Proceed to “Choose backup”, then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.