How do I connect my Apple Watch to my Wi-Fi?
Connect your Apple Watch to Wi-Fi
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Wi-Fi. Your device automatically searches for networks.
- Tap the name of the network that you want to join. …
- If asked, enter the password using Scribble or the Apple Watch keyboard.
- Tap Join.
How do I fix the Wi-Fi on my Apple Watch?
How to Fix Wi-Fi Issues on Apple Watch
- Compatible Wi-Fi for Apple Watch.
- Turn Off Mirror iPhone Feature.
- Turn Wi-Fi OFF/ON.
- Forget a Wi-Fi Network and reconnect.
- Restart Apple Watch and iPhone.
- Enable or Disable Airplane Mode.
- Reset Your Apple Watch.
Why does my Apple Watch keep disconnecting from Wi-Fi?
Check that both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on your iPhone: It may help to toggle Bluetooth off and on again on your iPhone (Settings > Bluetooth). Check that Airplane Mode is not enabled on your watch: When viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the watch face > swipe left / right to the Settings Glance.
Do you need to turn Wi-Fi on Apple Watch?
To enjoy every feature on your Apple Watch, you need to turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your paired iPhone. … If Bluetooth isn’t available, your Apple Watch will try to use Wi-Fi. For example, if compatible Wi-Fi is available and your iPhone isn’t in Bluetooth range, your Apple Watch uses Wi-Fi.
Does Apple Watch connect to Wi-Fi on its own?
Your Apple Watch uses Bluetooth® wireless technology to connect to its paired iPhone and uses the iPhone for many wireless functions. Your Apple Watch can configure Wi-Fi networks on its own, and also connect to Wi-Fi networks you’ve set up or connected to using the paired iPhone.
Why is my apple watch not connecting to Internet?
Try to connect your Apple Watch and iPhone again
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
Why does my Apple Watch keep saying incorrect password for Wi-Fi?
In your case, the WiFi password could be incorrect if you made a typographical error or simply don’t have the correct password. Without entering the correct WiFi password, you won’t be able to access the network. In wifi settings tap the (i) to the right of the wifi in question and tap Forget this network.
How do I reset Apple watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
Why does my Apple Watch keep failing to pair?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.