Why is my watch stuck on the Apple logo?
Try force restarting your watch: press and hold down both buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Be sure to allow a few minutes for your Apple Watch to start.
Why isn’t my Apple Watch letting me reset it?
If your Apple Watch is unresponsive when attempting to erase it, then it may help to first force restart it: Remove it from the charger and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, releasing them when the Apple logo is displayed.
How do I fix an unresponsive Apple Watch?
How Do I Fix an Unresponsive Apple Watch Screen?
- Force-restart the watch. It’s worth mentioning twice. …
- Close certain apps on the Apple Watch. If the issue seems to be restricted to one app, avoid using it or find an alternative. …
- Update your Apple Watch. …
- Resync your Apple Watch. …
- Contact Apple Support.
How long does it take for Apple Watch to restart?
To restart Apple Watch, hold down the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. This should take at least 10 seconds. Let your Apple Watch fully restart, and it should be working better.
What do I do if my Apple Watch won’t force restart?
If you can’t turn off your Apple Watch or if the problem continues, you may need to force your Apple Watch to restart. Do this only if you’re unable to restart your Apple Watch. To force restart, hold down the side button and the Digital Crown at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
How do I reset Apple watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
How do I manually reset my Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
Why is my watch not working?
Battery Needs Replacement
The most common reason a watch will stop working or need service is due to the battery. A good rule of thumb when it comes to watch batteries is to replace them every two years. A quartz watch, however, can last three years or longer because they do not have second hands.
Why is my Apple Watch not working properly?
If your Apple Watch is locked up and unresponsive, try holding down the side button and the digital crown together for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo. … Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings to try it, but you will have to set your Apple Watch up again.