Why is my Watch app not working?
Official solutions: Restart — don’t force restart — the Apple Watch and the iPhone paired to it. … If the install won’t download or start, open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, and go to General > Usage > Software Update. Then, delete the update file and try to download and install the update again.
How do I reset my Apple Watch app?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
Why does my Apple Watch app keep crashing?
If the available storage is less than 1 gigabyte, then insufficient memory is more likely the main reason why your Apple Watch apps keep crashing. In that case, freeing up memory space by deleting old and unused contents from the watch will fix the problem.
How do I fix an unresponsive Apple Watch?
How Do I Fix an Unresponsive Apple Watch Screen?
- Force-restart the watch. It’s worth mentioning twice. …
- Close certain apps on the Apple Watch. If the issue seems to be restricted to one app, avoid using it or find an alternative. …
- Update your Apple Watch. …
- Resync your Apple Watch. …
- Contact Apple Support.
How do I fix my Watch app?
How to Fix the Apple Watch App
- 1 Check Connection. If you don’t get notifications, messages, or calls on your Apple Watch, your Apple Watch and iPhone might not be connected. …
- 2 Check Connection. Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. …
- 3 Restart. …
- 4 Restart.
How do I do a hard reset on my Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
What do I do if my Apple Watch won’t force restart?
If you can’t turn off your Apple Watch or if the problem continues, you may need to force your Apple Watch to restart. Do this only if you’re unable to restart your Apple Watch. To force restart, hold down the side button and the Digital Crown at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
How do I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
What do you do when your Apple Watch won’t open apps?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > scroll down and tap on the name of the app that won’t open > turn off the option for Show App on Apple Watch > pause for a few moments > turn the option back on again.