What do I do when my Apple Watch says verifying update?
Apple Watch Stuck Verifying Update? Here’s The Fix!
- Give It A Few More Minutes. …
- Check Apple’s Servers. …
- Close The Watch App. …
- Close The Other Apps On Your iPhone. …
- Restart Your iPhone. …
- Restart Your Apple Watch. …
- Check For An iPhone Update. …
- More Advanced Troubleshooting Steps.
Why won’t my Apple Watch verify the update?
Restart your watch
Restart your Apple Watch, make sure it has an Internet connection, then try updating it again.
How long does it take for Apple Watch to verify update?
Apple advises that the update process may take up one hour. However: do not interrupt your iPhone or Apple Watch if the process has already reached “installing”. Note that you may need to scroll up on your iPhone screen to see the current status.
Why does my iPhone say verifying update?
When an iPhone gets stuck verifying an update, it’s possible that it froze due to a software crash. To fix this, hard reset your iPhone, which will force it to turn off and back on.
How do you delete an update on Apple Watch?
How do I delete the update file on my Apple Watch?
- Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone.
- Go to General > Usage > Software Update.
- Delete the update file. Click Delete again to confirm. This will remove the WatchOS software update.
- Now go to General > Software Update and try to download it again.
How do I stop iPhone from verifying update?
Troubleshooting Apple iPhone that’s stuck on ‘Verifying update’
- First solution: Force restart your iPhone.
- Second solution: Delete the iOS update file from your iPhone.
- Third solution: Toggle Airplane Mode on and off.
- Fourth solution: Turn off Restrictions.
- Fifth solution: Reset network settings.
How do I stop my iPhone from verifying updates?
You can next try a hard reset if you get stuck on the “verifying update” message during your iOS download. Do this by holding the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. Keep holding them until the screen turns off. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
Why is my iPhone taking forever to update?
So if your iPhone is taking so long to update, here are some possible reasons are listed below: Unstable even unavailable internet connection. USB cable connection is unstable or interrupted. Downloading other files while downloading the iOS update files.