How do I get my Music app back on my Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Music. Below Playlists & Albums, tap Add Music. Select albums and playlists to sync to your Apple Watch.
Why is my Music app not on my Apple Watch?
Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab. Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap Add Music. … If you can’t add specific albums or playlists, try downloading them to your iPhone before you sync with your watch.
Where did my Apple music icon go?
Swipe down on the centre of the screen > in the Search box at the top of the screen, type “music” > if the app icon is found and shown, it will also show (to the right of the app icon) the name of any folder that it has been moved to. You can also tap on the icon from within the search results to open the app.
How do I fix my music on my Apple Watch?
You can start whenever you’re all set to troubleshoot your devices.
- First solution: Quit/force close Music app on your Watch 4.
- Third solution: Refresh Internet connection to fix Watch 4 Music app that’s not working.
- Fourth solution: Update Music app, if possible.
- Fifth solution: Reinstall Music app on your Apple Watch.
Can no longer control music from Apple Watch?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen > turn off Auto-Launch Audio Apps. If desired, Now Playing can be added to the Dock permanently and/or added to a watch face as a complication. Follow the instructions here: Listen to music on your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
Can I listen to Spotify on my Apple watch without my phone?
Spotify on Apple Watch: Supported Features. Spotify has been rolling out lots of features for the Apple Watch. Being able to download music and podcasts gives you the ability to listen to Spotify music on the watch without a network connection and phone.
Why does Spotify not work on Apple Watch?
If you run into problems and Spotify does not work on your Apple Watch, try the following tips: Check your watch’s internet connection and make sure it’s working. Force quit and restart Spotify on your Apple Watch. Reboot your Apple Watch and then relaunch Spotify.
Can you listen to Spotify from your Apple Watch?
It’s a feature Spotify users have been asking for and Spotify has finally delivered it. You can now download content from Spotify to store on your Apple Watch, letting you listen to it on the move without needing to be connected to your phone or having to use LTE either.
How do I restore my music app icon on my iPhone?
- On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
- Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
- Tap. to restore the app.
- Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
How do I recover my deleted Apple Music library?
Question: Q: Restore Apple Music Library from backup
- Restore ~/Music/iTunes from the pre-delete to your desktop.
- Disconnect from the internet.
- Open iTunes holding down option, and open the library in the folder restored to the desktop.
- Select your entire library in the Songs view and hit copy. (