Why is turn passcode off greyed out?
You can’t turn off the passcode because you have their email installed on your phone, that is a security measure implement by all company that have employees who install company email on their personal phone. You will need to remove the email account and then you can turn off the passcode.
How do I turn on simple passcode on Apple Watch?
Enable Passcode on Apple Watch
- Open up the Settings on your Apple Watch.
- Next tap on Passcode.
- On the next screen tap on Enable Passcode and enter in your new passcode.
Why wont my iPhone let me turn my passcode off?
On iPhone X and later, go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode. On earlier iPhone models, go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. On devices without Touch ID, go to Settings > Passcode. … Turn Passcode Off: Tap this option to turn off your passcode.
How do you unlock a watch without the password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
Can you unlock a found Apple Watch?
There’s no way to circumvent the lock. It’s not yours to unlock. Turn it into the police or the management or lost and found of wherever it was you found it.
How do you reset a locked Apple Watch without paired phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.
Why can’t I put a passcode on my Apple Watch?
If you require an iPhone passcode that uses letters or special characters, you can’t set an Apple Watch passcode. Instead, your users must unlock their iPhone to unlock their Apple Watch. Open the Apple Watch app on the paired iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then tap Passcode > Unlock with iPhone.
Why is my Apple Watch asking for a passcode?
With these settings enabled, if your Apple Watch keepings asking for your passcode, then the following steps may help: Check that you are not wearing your Apple Watch too loosely. If worn too loosely, your Apple Watch may believe that it has been removed from your wrist, causing it to lock automatically.