How do you adjust a chronograph Timex watch?
TO ADJUST THE CHRONOGRAPH HANDS:
- 1) PULL out CROWN to “C” position. 2) PRESS pusher “A” intermittently until the seconds.
- sweep hand resets to “0” or 12-hr. position. …
- the 12 o’clock eye reset to “0” or 12-hr position. …
- NOTE: Make sure that the chronograph is stopped and reset before adjusting.
Is Timex a good brand?
Well, if you’re are looking to buy a versatile and durable timepiece for yourself, then Timex is a good brand to choose from. From minimally designed timepieces to sophisticated ones, classic designs to luxury watches timepieces, you can opt for Timex watches from a plethora of options available.
How do I know if my Timex watch is real?
The Timex India app – available from both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for download – can be used to scan a QR code on Timex watches. If the code is genuine, purchasers get a screen and voice message indicating that the watch is genuine and not counterfeit – and so is covered under warranty.
How do you set a Timex t80?
1. SETTING THE WATCH.
- First, find the regular time mode by pressing the MODE button until the time (with the date at the top) shows.
- Press & hold the SET button until the word ENTER disappears and is replaced by the word TIME. Release that button. …
- Press either the MODE or the START/SPLIT button.
Do Timex watches have alarms?
Watch has a daily alarm. Press MODE repeatedly until AL appears. To set alarm: 1) Press SET and hold for 2 seconds.
You must reset your watch after replacing the battery. Press and hold the “Set/Clear” button on the bottom right of the Timex Marathon. A message will appear reminding you to hold the button for two seconds. Press the “Start/Stop” button at the top of the watch to advance the hour until it reaches to the correct time.
How do I set my digital Timex watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch.
Press and hold the “Set” button for two seconds. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
How do I set the day on my Timex watch?
Pull crown to “middle” position and turn CLOCKWISE until correct day appears. If day does not change, pull crown to “out” position and turn CLOCKWISE or COUNTER CLOCKWISE through necessary number of 24 hour periods until correct day appears.