Can two Apple watches use the same Apple ID?
No. Your Apple ID is what links to all your data, and syncs it to the watch when paired to the iPhone that using that Apple ID. You can pair to Apple Watches to a single iPhone, they will share all information and data.
Can you transfer Apple Watch data from one Apple ID to another?
Your Activity and Health data are stored on your iPhone, so you can safely switch Apple IDs without losing your activity history. You can find steps to sign out of the various Apple services at Sign in with a different Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch .
Activity Sharing requires iOS 10 and watchOS 3 or later. If you paired more than one Apple Watch to your iPhone, the Sharing tab won’t appear in Activity until you update all your watches to the latest version of watchOS. Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, then sign back in: Tap Settings > [your name].
Share your activity from Apple Watch
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left, then turn the Digital Crown to scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- To add a friend, tap Invite a Friend, then tap a friend. To remove a friend, tap a friend you’re sharing with, then tap Remove.
Can I make a new Apple ID and keep my stuff?
If you got a new email address and you used your old email address as your Apple ID and iCloud ID, you can change the ID and keep all content and data. When you change your Apple ID, you will not lose any data.
Can you merge two Apple ID accounts?
Apple IDs cannot be merged. You should use your preferred Apple ID from now on, but you can still access your purchased items such as music, movies, or software using your other Apple IDs.
How do you sync two Apple IDs?
Then follow these steps:
- Go to your iPhone Settings > Contacts > Accounts > Add Account, and proceed to add the other iCloud account. Enable “Contacts” only and no other services.
- Go to Contact Mover > Accounts, and select both iCloud accounts.
- Go to Contact Mover > Sync > 2-Way Sync.
How can you tell if someone is hiding their Apple Watch activity from you?
Scroll to the bottom of your screen to see a separate section titled “THESE PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY HIDING THEIR ACTIVITY DATA FROM YOU.” This section may give you clarity on where your absent friend might have gone.
Can you tell if someone stopped sharing activity on Apple Watch?
Can my friend see that I stopped sharing my activity with them on my Apple Watch? Answer: A: Answer: A: You would no longer show up on their sharing list when they slide the screen over on their Watch.