How do I turn on simple passcode on Apple Watch?
Enable Passcode on Apple Watch
- Open up the Settings on your Apple Watch.
- Next tap on Passcode.
- On the next screen tap on Enable Passcode and enter in your new passcode.
Why isn’t my Apple Watch letting me unlock it?
Unlock with Apple Watch is enabled: If other settings are correct, and you’re still not able to unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch, make sure that the appropriate settings are enabled on your iPhone. Head over to Settings → Face ID & Passcode → Toggle on Unlock with Apple Watch.
Can you unlock Apple Watch without passcode?
If you still can’t remember your passcode, you can reset Apple Watch, reset the passcode, then restore Apple Watch from a backup. Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings.
How do I put a 4 digit passcode on my Apple Watch?
Follow these steps below.
- Press the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch to go to the home screen.
- Swipe to the bottom to enter the Settings app.
- Under the Settings, swipe down and tap on Passcode as shown.
- Tap on Turn Passcode On to set up a 4-digit passcode initially.
Can you unlock a Apple Watch?
You can unlock Apple Watch manually, by entering the passcode, or set it to unlock automatically when you unlock your iPhone. Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK. … You can also open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
Can I unlock my phone with my Apple Watch?
Unlock with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is nearby. The feature doesn’t use Face ID to recognize and authenticate your identity. Unlock with Apple Watch works only for unlocking your iPhone.
Why is turn passcode off greyed out on Apple Watch?
If the Turn Passcode Off button is greyed out, passcode restrictions are likely enforced on the iPhone (via a corporate configuration profile, mobile device management or Exchange policy). Where passcode restrictions are set on a managed iPhone, they also affect Apple Watch.
How do you unlock a watch without the password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do I unlock my Apple Watch after too many passcode attempts?
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together until you complete these steps.
- Open the Apple Watch app and tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. …
- Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.