How do I reset my network settings on my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch Series 3 with LTE: Reset network preferences
(Tap Settings > General, then scroll to the bottom to see the Reset option. Tap Reset, and then look for Reset Network Settings.) Tap Reset Network Settings and it will clear all saved networks from your iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple Watch Series 5 connect to cellular?
Reboot Apple Watch. If the Airplane Mode did not fix the issue and your Apple Watch is still not connecting to cellular, try rebooting the cellular connection and the smartwatch. … Next, force-reboot your Apple Watch. To do this, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown at the same time for about 10 seconds.
How do I refresh my Apple Watch Connection?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
How do I fix my Apple Watch cellular connection?
Troubleshoot When an Apple Watch Cellular Isn’t Working
- Restart your Apple Watch. …
- Check you have cellular coverage. …
- Check your cellular service plan. …
- Update WatchOS. …
- Turn off Airplane mode. …
- Check for updates to your carrier settings. …
- Check you have enough data spare. …
- Remove and re-add your cellular plan.
Why does my Apple Watch keep failing to pair?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Why is cellular not working on Apple Watch?
Make sure that you have the latest software on your iPhone and your Apple Watch. Check for updates to your carrier settings. Make sure that you have an eligible cellular service plan with a supported carrier.
Is it worth having cellular on your Apple Watch?
Do I need cellular? … If you’re always likely to have both your iPhone and Watch on you at the same time, you really won’t see any benefit from the cellular connectivity, so it won’t be worth the cost.
Why can’t I find cellular on my Apple Watch?
“No cellular” could mean that one of your devices, versions, or wireless rate plan does not meet the requirements to activate cellular on an Apple Watch. … On your iPhone, go to the Watch app > My Watch tab. Tap Cellular and scroll down to Cellular Data Usage. Buy more data if your plan has run out.
Why can’t I reset sync data on Apple Watch?
Force restart your Apple Watch. … Open the Watch app on iPhone and then go to General > Reset > Reset Sync Data to access this option. Erase your Apple Watch from its Settings app. While you do most of the resetting and pairing from the Watch app on iPhone, you can do a partial reset from the smartwatch.
How do I manually sync my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the Side button (next to the Digital Crown) until the Apple logo is displayed.
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap Start Pairing on the iPhone. …
- Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on the iPhone.
- On the Watch, tap the Info icon.
What will I lose if I reset my Apple Watch?
Erasing all content and settings erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock. To remove Activation Lock, unpair the watch first. Before your watch is erased, a backup of its contents is created on your iPhone.
Can Iwatch be reset?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. … To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All. If you want to erase and then restore it with your cellular plan in place, choose Erase All & Keep Plan.
How do I get my Apple Watch to forget a network?
Forget a Wi-Fi network
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Wi-Fi, then tap the name of the network you’re connected to.
- Tap Forget This Network.