What do I do if my Apple Watch is unpaired?
Erase Apple Watch if you don’t have its paired iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm.
- Wait for the watch to unpair.
- After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do you reset a locked and unpaired Apple Watch?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do you reset a unpaired watch?
Question: Q: Reset unpaired iWatch
Whilst keeping the Apple Watch on the charger: Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider. Press firmly on Power Off (do not try to slide it – just press down more firmly than a normal tap) and then tap on Erase all content and settings.
How do I restore my Apple Watch to factory settings?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
How do I do a hard reset on my Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
Unlock Apple Watch
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
How do you pair a locked Apple Watch?
Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider. Press firmly on Power Off (do not try to slide it – just press down more firmly than a normal tap) and then tap on Erase all content and settings. Pair your watch using the Watch app, choosing to Restore from Backup if offered the option.
Can I reset my Apple Watch without passcode?
If you still can’t remember your passcode, you can reset Apple Watch, reset the passcode, then restore Apple Watch from a backup. Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Do I have to reset my Apple Watch to pair it?
If you don’t have your old iPhone or you erased it
Erase your Apple Watch. … Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone. Try to restore from a backup. Make sure that your iPhone and Apple Watch are up to date; if they’re not, you might not see your backup in the list.
How do you reset an app?
How to reset an app to its initial state on Android devices
- In Android Settings, tap on Apps or Apps & notifications. …
- Tap on Apps again. …
- The list of apps installed on your Android device. …
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear Data. …
- Confirm the removal of the app’s data and settings. …
- On Chrome’s Storage page, tap Manage Space.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I turn off activation lock on Apple Watch without previous owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account“. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
What is activation lock on Apple Watch?
Find My includes a feature called Activation Lock that’s designed to prevent anyone else from using your Apple Watch if it’s ever lost or stolen. … With Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can: Unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone.