Can you reset activity on Apple Watch?
Here’s how to reset your calibration data: On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Privacy > Reset Fitness Calibration Data.
How do I delete data from activity app?
You can delete one type of health data, like activity or location.
- On your Android phone, open the Google Fit app .
- At the bottom, tap Profile.
- At the top, tap Settings .
- Tap Manage your data.
- Next to the type of data you want to remove, tap Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the data.
How do you delete activity minutes on Apple Watch?
Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then tap on edit in the top right corner then tap on the red minus sign of each minute and delete the one’s you don’t …
How do I clear my Apple fitness data?
To delete a workout, open the Health app on your iPhone, select the Browse tab, and enter Workouts in the Search bar. Then scroll down to the bottom of the Workouts screen and tap Show All Data. You can then swipe left to delete the workout in question. Cheers!
How do you delete activity on iPhone?
Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
Can you edit exercise minutes on Apple Watch?
Go to Apple Health app > Browse > Tap the tile for Exercise Minutes > Scroll to the bottom and select Show all data (note that there is also a Show all option, do don’t tap on that link) > then select the minutes you want to delete > then delete each minute one-by-one if you want to keep some to overlap a workout you …
How do I delete Apple Health app?
Remove health App from iPhone Home Screen
- Step #1. To remove the Health app from the home screen, find a health app on your iPhone home screen.
- Step #2. Now Touch and hold the Health app icon,
- Step #3. Tap on Remove App which is top on the pop-up.
- Step #4. another message pop-up asks you Remove “Health”?
Can you delete an award on Apple Watch?
Go to health. Tap exercise minutes then delete the time you don’t won’t. I looks as tho once an achievement has been given an award there is no way to remove that reward only the event. Yes it removes the event correct.