How do I clear data from my Apple Watch?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I delete pictures and music from my Apple Watch?
Remove music using your Apple Watch
Tap Library, scroll down, tap Downloaded, then tap Playlists or Albums. , then tap Remove. Tap Remove Download or Delete from Library. If you tap Remove Download, the item is removed from your Apple Watch but remains in your music library, allowing you to easily find it later.
Why can’t I delete apps from my Apple Watch?
- Tap on screen time.
- Then content and privacy settings.
- Then iTunes and App Store purchases.
- Then deleting apps set this to allow.
- Install apps set this to allow.
How do you delete apps on Apple Watch?
If your apps are set to list view, swipe the app you want to delete to the left and then tap the trash icon. If your apps are displayed in grid view, tap and hold an app icon until the screen starts to jiggle. Find the app you want to delete and then tap the “X” to remove it.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
Why does Apple Watch say storage full?
Remove media and apps
First, try to free up storage on your Apple Watch by removing any music or photos that you’ve synced to your watch. Then try to install the watchOS update. If your watch still doesn’t have enough available storage, remove some apps to free up more space, then try to update.
Can I get photos off my Apple Watch?
I’m afraid that is not possible to retrieve the photos from your Apple Watch. Photos can only be synced to Apple Watch from the paired iPhone. They cannot be synced in the other direction or otherwise exported from your Apple Watch.
How do I delete songs from my Apple Watch?
How to remove music from your Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap Edit in the upper-right corner. …
- Under Playlists & Albums, tap the delete button next to any music that you want to remove, then tap Delete.
Can you delete factory installed apps?
To get rid of any app from your Android phone, bloatware or otherwise, open up Settings and choose Apps and notifications, then See all apps. If you’re sure you can do without something, select the app then choose Uninstall to have it removed. … Apps can be removed or disabled from Settings.
How do I get rid of preinstalled apps?
Uninstall Apps Through The Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store and open the menu.
- Tap My Apps & Games and then Installed. This will open a menu of apps installed in your phone.
- Tap the app you want to remove and it will take you to that app’s page on the Google Play Store.
- Tap Uninstall.
How do you delete preinstalled apps on iPhone?
How to Delete Pre-Installed Apps in iOS 10 and Up
- Just tap and hold the app you want to delete until it starts shaking, then tap the X on the app, and tap Remove.
- In iOS 14 and up, you can also tap Remove App from the pop-up menu and then Delete App.