Why is activity not showing on Apple watch?
Try this sequence of steps: On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Privacy > Motion & Fitness – turn Fitness Tracking off. Restart both devices by turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first. Return to the Fitness Tracking setting and re-enable it.
Why is my activity app not syncing with Apple watch?
Ok a couple more things to try,first turn airplane mode on the watch to ON wait a few seconds and turn it Off again,this has worked for some people in the past. And secondly force quit the Activity app and re-launch it. make sure you are in the app.
How do I add activity app to home screen?
In the app library touch and hold the fitness icon,it will wiggle then just drag it onto your home screen.
Why is my apple watch activity not syncing with my iPhone 2021?
If the software is up-to-date, you may want to Restart Apple Watch and Restart your iPhone if you haven’t already rebooted both. This simple step will often refresh the apps and software on the device to solve numerous problems you may encounter.
How do I fix the activity on my Apple Watch?
How to fix Activity App Not Working issue
- Make sure that the Bluetooth setting on your iPhone is on. …
- Make sure that your Watch is sufficiently charged.
- On your iPhone and Apple watch, turn on Airplane mode and wait 20 seconds and turn it back off.
- Restart your iPhone: head over to Settings > General and Shut Down.
Why is my activity app not sharing?
Activity App Sharing Not Working? Ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements and conditions for sharing and competing: … To remove a friend, open the Activity app on your iPhone, tap Sharing, and then tap your friend and tap Remove Friend.
How do I pair Apple Watch and iPhone activity?
On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness – check that both Fitness Tracking and Health are enabled. On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Privacy > check that both Fitness Tracking and Heart Rate are enabled.
Why isn’t my Watch syncing to my phone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I force my Apple Watch to sync?
Close certain apps and then restart (normally) both your iPhone and your Apple Watch:
- Close the Watch app, Activity app and Health app (if open) on your iPhone: Double-click the Home button, then swipe up on each app preview to close the apps.
- Turn both devices off together, then restart your iPhone first:
How do I get the activity app on my iPhone?
Search Workout or Fitness app in the app store and Download it on your iPhone. Open App Store > “Workout” or “Activity” > Download on your iPhone.
Does activity app work on iPhone?
The Activity app on your Apple Watch keeps track of your movement throughout the day and encourages you to meet your fitness goals. The app tracks how often you stand, how much you move, and how many minutes of exercise you do. … The Fitness app on your iPhone keeps a record of your activity.
How do I get the activity widget on my iPhone?
Add Fitness Widget to Home Screen
- Long press a blank space on your Home Screen until you enter “Jiggle” mode (icons start jiggling).
- Tap the + button in the top left-hand corner.
- Scroll until you find the Fitness widget.
- Tap on the Fitness Widget.
- Select which size you want to have on your Home Screen.