How do I unpair my Apple Watch when an app won’t open?
To unpair your watch when the iPhone app is unresponsive, on your watch, go to: Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings. This will reset your Apple Watch to the factory settings. Back up the phone to iTunes and do a Restore. The Watch app should then work.
What do I do if my Apple Watch won’t unpair?
Before you can pair the Apple Watch again, you’ll have to enter the Apple ID and password that was used to set it up.
- Put the Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset.
- After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
What do I do if my Apple Watch app is not working?
You can delete/remove the app from your iPhone. Then perform a Force ReStart as shown in my previous response. Once that is completed then you can download the Watch app from the App Store and try setting up your Apple watch again.
Why my watch app is not working?
Official solutions: Restart — don’t force restart — the Apple Watch and the iPhone paired to it. … If the install won’t download or start, open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, and go to General > Usage > Software Update. Then, delete the update file and try to download and install the update again.
How do I reset my Apple Watch app?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
Why is my Watch not connected to my iPhone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
What do I do if my Apple Watch won’t reset?
Try restarting it (by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo). Next try force restarting it: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown (ie both buttons) for around 10 seconds, until you see the logo.
How do you update an Apple Watch that is not paired?
Update directly on your Apple Watch
- Make sure that your watch is connected to Wi-Fi.
- On your watch, open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Software Update.
- Tap Install if a software update is available, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I reconnect my Apple Watch to my phone?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Toggle the switch to the Off position.
- Toggle the switch back on.
- Tap Apple Watch to reconnect it with your iPhone.
How do I pair Apple Watch manually?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the Side button (next to the Digital Crown) until the Apple logo is displayed.
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap Start Pairing on the iPhone. …
- Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on the iPhone.
- On the Watch, tap the Info icon.
When you unpair Apple Watch does it delete?
Unpairing your Apple Watch restores it to its factory settings. If you’re using your Apple Watch with a transit card in the Wallet app, remove your transit card from your Apple Watch before you unpair.