Why is my Apple Watch screen locked?
Check that you are not wearing your Apple Watch too loosely: If worn too loosely, your Apple Watch may believe that it has been removed from your wrist, causing it to lock automatically.
How do you unlock a watch screen?
To lock your Watch screen during a workout to avoid accidental taps, swipe right, then tap Lock. To unlock, press the Digital Crown and side button at the same time.
How do I unlock my Apple Watch without the password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do I unlock my smartwatch password?
Follow these steps:
- Enter an invalid passcode 3 times in a row. …
- Enter an invalid passcode again, another 3 times in a row. …
- Enter an invalid passcode for the last time, another 3 times in a row. …
- The watch will produce a pop-up card prompting a Factory Reset.
What is water lock on Apple Watch?
The water drop icon on your Apple Watch means that the Water Lock feature has been enabled. Water Lock locks your watch’s screen so that you can swim or shower without turning it on, or tapping anything inadvertently. Disabling Water Lock is quick and easy, and will even clear any excess water out of your Apple Watch.
How do I remove activation lock without previous owner on Apple Watch?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account“. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.