How do I reset my armitron digital watch?
Locate the Reset button on the top left side of your Armitron watch. Hold the button for about 3 seconds or until it beeps. You should notice numbers on your screen start flashing. Depending on your watch model, the button may say Set instead of Reset.
How do you set an armitron wr165 foot watch?
Press the button on the top-left corner of the watch and the seconds will begin to flash. Press the button on the top right to change the minutes. Press the button on the bottom left to switch to the hours setting. Press the top-right button to change the hours.
How do I get my armitron watch off military time?
Press the top left button on your watch once. The seconds should begin flashing. Press the lower left button six times until the 12/24-hour format appears. Press the top right button once to select the 12-hour time format.
How do you change the time on an armitron watch?
Look for and press the Mode button of your Armitron watch. It will change the part of the watch that is flashing on your screen. This step will allow you to switch between changing the hour, minutes, day, as well as the date. Keep on pressing the Mode button until you set the value you that you need to change.
How do I turn off the alarm on my armitron WR 165 foot watch?
The way I turned off the alarm:
- From the main screen (displays time), press and hold the lap/reset button (bottom right).
- While the lap/reset button is still pressed, press and release the start/stop button (top right).
- The little graph/icon showing the alarm is set will now disappear.
How do I turn the alarm off on my digital watch?
The following 2 steps to turn off the alarm on your digital watch:
- Press the ‘Mode’ button until you get to the alarm settings.
- Once you see the time you have set for your alarm on the display, press and hold the ‘Mode’ button for a few seconds until the bell symbols at the top of the display disappear completely.
How do I turn off the alarm on my Q&Q watch?
In the alarm mode, press “D” to on/off the alarm and chime in the following sequences: Alarm & Chime off Alarm on Chime on Alarm & Chime on.