Why won’t my Apple Watch show the pairing screen?
If it seems like the Apple Watch pairing process has stalled — for example, the pairing animation remains on the screen for several minutes — resetting the watch might help: Press and hold the Digital Crown while your Apple Watch is in pairing mode. Tap Reset when it appears on your watch.
Does Apple watch need to be on wrist to pair?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. Adjust the band or choose a band size so your Apple Watch fits closely but comfortably on your wrist.
How do I reset Apple watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
Why is my watch not connected to my iPhone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Why won’t my Apple Watch update or pair?
If the update won’t start, open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap General > Usage > Software Update, then delete the update file. After you delete the file, try to download and install watchOS again. Learn what to do if you see ‘Cannot Install Update’ when updating Apple Watch.
How do you reset Iwatch?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
How do you pair a watch?
Pairing an Android Wear smartwatch with an Android phone
On your watch, turn on Bluetooth. Open the Wear OS app on your phone and follow the initial setup. Tap on “I agree”. You should see a pop-up “Turn on Bluetooth and Location”.
What is Apple watch compatible with?
Apple Watch First Generation is compatible with the iPhone 5 or later, running iOS 8.2 or later. Apple Watch Series 1 and Series 2 are compatible with the iPhone 5 or later, running iOS 11 or later. … The Apple Watch Series 5 needs an iPhone 6s or later, running iOS 13 or later.
How do I fix Apple Watch pairing failed?
If your Apple Watch still can’t connect, unpair your devices, then pair them again:
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen. …
- Pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again.
How do I reconnect my Apple Watch to my phone?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Toggle the switch to the Off position.
- Toggle the switch back on.
- Tap Apple Watch to reconnect it with your iPhone.
How do you unpair a locked Apple Watch?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.