How do I reinstall stock apps on Apple Watch?
Restore Deleted Apple Watch Apps
- Press the Digital Crown and tap on the App Store icon to launch it.
- Tap on Search from the top.
- Use voice or scribble.
- Next, enter the app name you wish to download and tap on Done.
- Tap on the cloud with down-arrow icon to download it again.
How do I put the stock app back on my home screen?
Touch and hold the app, then lift your finger. If the app has shortcuts, you’ll get a list. Touch and hold the shortcut.
Add to Home screens
- From the bottom of your Home screen, swipe up. Learn how to open apps.
- Touch and drag the app. …
- Slide the app to where you want it.
How do I get the stock ticker on my Apple Watch?
Your Apple Watch displays the stocks found in the Stocks app on your iPhone, but you can add and remove stocks right on your Apple Watch. Just open the Stocks app on your Apple Watch to: Add a stock: Scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap Add Stock. Use Scribble or dictation to enter the stock name.
How do I get my apps back on my Apple Watch?
Get apps with the iPhone that’s paired with the Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to the app that you want to add. Apps that you can install appear in the Available Apps section.
- To add an app to your watch, tap Install.
Where do apps go when you remove from home screen?
In the delete app menu, you’ll see a new option. Here, choose the “Remove From Home Screen” option. The app will instantly disappear from your iPhone’s home screen. You can go to the App Library (by swiping to the right-most page) and search for it to launch the app.
Can I remove Stocks from Apple Watch?
If you have an Apple Watch paired with your iPhone, deleting an app from your iPhone also deletes that app from your Apple Watch Home screen. … If you delete the Stocks or Weather app from your device, stocks and weather won’t be available elsewhere.
Why is the temp not showing on my Apple Watch?
Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch — On your iPhone, tap Settings > Privacy > Location Services, and make sure that Weather is turned on. If it is, turn off Location Services on your iPhone, then restart your iPhone and Apple Watch.
How do I see multiple Stocks on Apple Watch?
Launch the Stocks app on your Apple Watch, and you should see a listing of multiple stock symbols and indexes. You can scroll through this list using the Digital Crown or by simply swiping your finger on the display. For more detailed information on a stock or index, tap on the item that you wish to view.