How do I sync my music library to my Apple Watch?
How to sync music to your Apple Watch
- Set your Apple Watch on its charger and make sure that it is charging. …
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth. …
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap Add Music.
- Find the music that you want to sync.
Why isn’t my music syncing to my Apple Watch?
The following steps may otherwise help: Remove your watch from the charger, then restart both your iPhone and your watch, turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support. Restart your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
How do I listen to library books on my Apple Watch?
If your Apple Watch is near your iPhone or connected to a Wi-Fi network (or a cellular network, for Apple Watch models with cellular), you can stream audiobooks from your audiobooks library to your Apple Watch. Open the Audiobooks app on your Apple Watch. Tap Library, then tap an audiobook to play it.
Can I use Spotify on my Apple Watch without my phone?
3.1 How to Play Spotify on Apple Watch without Phone
1) Power your Apple Watch on then launch the Spotify app. 2) Tap Your Library and browse playlists from Spotify. 3) Press the Device icon and select Apple Watch from the list. 4) Start to listen to Spotify directly from your watch.
How do I control Music from my iPhone to my Apple Watch?
Control music, podcasts, or audiobooks on iPhone
- Open the Music, Podcasts, or Books app on your iPhone, then start playing a song, podcast, or audiobook.
- Open Now Playing on your Apple Watch and use its controls to play, pause, and more.
- Turn the Digital Crown to adjust volume.
How long does it take to sync music to Apple Watch?
Be patient, it does take several seconds (maybe 30 to 90 seconds) for your iPhone and apple watch to engage and start the music updating process. The good news is that after that initial handshaking is completed, your songs should start flowing into your watch.
How do I download music to my Apple Watch without my iPhone?
Unlike your iPhone, your Apple Watch can’t stream music from the internet, so you’ll need to download music to the watch. To do so, grab your iPhone and open the Watch app. Next, tap Music from the list of apps and then tap Synced Music. From this screen, you can pick a single playlist to sync to your Apple Watch.
Why can’t I download Spotify music to my Apple Watch?
Can I download Spotify Music to my Apple Watch? … First, you need to be a Spotify Premium subscriber (meaning you have to be a paying subscriber). And secondly, you will need to have an Apple Watch that’s running watchOS 6.0 or later, meaning older Apple Watch models like the Series 2 and Series 1 won’t get this ability.
Can you download songs to your Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Music. Below Playlists & Albums, tap Add Music. Select albums and playlists to sync to your Apple Watch.
Can you listen to audible on Apple Watch without phone?
Share All sharing options for: Now you can listen to Audible on your Apple Watch. The latest Audible update brings the app to your Apple Watch, so you can listen to your audiobooks and podcasts without an iPhone. … The Audible app lets you pause, rewind, or set a sleep timer from your watch.
Can you use AirPods with Apple Watch without phone?
Play audio from Apple Watch on Bluetooth headphones or speakers without your iPhone nearby. Tip: If you have AirPods that you set up with your iPhone, they’re ready to use with your Apple Watch—just press play.