How do I factory reset my Apple Watch?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I do a soft reset on my Apple Watch?
Hold down the Side button and the Digital Crown at the same time (for at least 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears.
What do I do if my Apple Watch won’t force restart?
If you can’t turn off your Apple Watch or if the problem continues, you may need to force your Apple Watch to restart. Do this only if you’re unable to restart your Apple Watch. To force restart, hold down the side button and the Digital Crown at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
How do I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without Apple ID?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
What happens when you reset an Apple watch?
If it isn’t already obvious, resetting your Apple Watch back to factory settings will erase everything on it, including music, data, settings, messages, and everything else, and install a fresh version of watchOS. After erasing all content and settings, you will have to pair your Apple Watch again with your iPhone.
How long does a Apple Watch take to reset?
Then you’ll get a prompt asking for your Apple ID password to be able to continue. From here, your Apple Watch and iPhone will start to disconnect and this may take up to 10 minutes or so depending on how much data you have on your wristwear.
How do I fix an unresponsive Apple Watch screen?
How Do I Fix an Unresponsive Apple Watch Screen?
- Force-restart the watch. It’s worth mentioning twice. …
- Close certain apps on the Apple Watch. If the issue seems to be restricted to one app, avoid using it or find an alternative. …
- Update your Apple Watch. …
- Resync your Apple Watch. …
- Contact Apple Support.
What causes Apple Watch to stop working?
One common reason an Apple Watch won’t turn on is simply that the battery is dead. Connect the Watch to its charger, and if that doesn’t work, make sure you try a different charging cable and charger to see if your charger is faulty.
Why is my Apple Watch Stuck On manage?
First thing to try is a reset of the Watch. Press and hold the Side button and Digital Crown simultaneously. Keep holding until the Apple logo appears on the Watch. Let the watch restart and see if that solves the problem.