Why does my Apple Watch say the wrong name?
On your iPhone: go to Settings > General > Siri > My Info – check that your contact card is selected. On your iPhone, in the Watch app: go to My Watch > General > About > Name – check and, if required, edit the name of your watch.
How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new owner?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
Why does my Apple Watch say my husband’s name?
Check that there is a single contact card for you and that it contains your name, Apple ID email address and iPhone number. Remove any duplicate contact cards and remove anyone else’s contact details from your own card.
How do I change the name of my Apple Watch?
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch to access the Watch-specific settings.
- Tap on General, then About and then Name.
- Delete the current name and type in the new name you want to use.
How do I change my activity app name?
How to change your Apple Watch name
- Start the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- If you’re not already on the My Watch tab, tap “My Watch” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “About.”
- Tap “Name.”
- Now you can change the name to anything you like.
How do I change my name in the fitness app?
Tap the tile with your name. Display Name on Android). Under Edit Names, tap the name or user name you want to change and enter your changes.
- From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon. Settings.
- Under Name, change your name.
- Click Submit.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Should I unpair my old Apple Watch before pairing a new one?
Unless you’re keeping both Watches, you need to unpair your old one. Once that’s done, however, your old Watch has been cut free from your iPhone, and you can give it away or sell it as you need.
Why does my iPhone think im my wife?
Answer: A: Answer: A: On her phone, go to Settings>General>Siri>My Info and select her contact information. If you’re both using the same Apple ID, it’s possible that changing that on her phone will change it on yours, though.
Why did my name change on my iPhone?
If the iOS network settings are ever reset, the phone’s name is changed to “iPhone,” making it harder to identify amongst a list of surrounding devices. Or maybe the handset you’re using still has the name of the previous owner.
Why does my iPhone have a different name?
Does your iPhone have a distinctive name, or does its name just show up as “iPhone”? There are a few reasons to make your phone’s name unique. Your iPhone’s name is used in a number of places, including AirDrop, iCloud, your personal hotspot, and when using the Find My app.