Why does my Apple Watch say the wrong name?
On your iPhone: go to Settings > General > Siri > My Info – check that your contact card is selected. On your iPhone, in the Watch app: go to My Watch > General > About > Name – check and, if required, edit the name of your watch.
How do I get rid of email on my Apple Watch?
Answer: A: Answer: A: In addition to what AFRJ has provided, if you do not wish to see email at all on the Watch, then go into the Watch app on the phone and turn off mail completely. Instead of Mirror my iPhone, tap Custom, and then turn off the accounts you do not wish to see.
Why does my Apple Watch say my husband’s name?
Check that there is a single contact card for you and that it contains your name, Apple ID email address and iPhone number. Remove any duplicate contact cards and remove anyone else’s contact details from your own card.
How do you display your name on Apple Watch?
On the Watch open the Settings app then select General->About to see your watch’s name and other information. On the iPhone the watch is paired with open the Watch app and select Apple Watch for the same information. If you want to change the name of your Watch then see this article from iMore…
How do I change my watch name?
How to change the name of your Apple Watch
- On your iOS device, open the Apple Watch app and tap the My Watch tab.
- Go to General > About.
- Tap the first line, which shows the name of your device.
- Rename your device, then tap Done on the keyboard.
How do I change my activity app name?
How to change your Apple Watch name
- Start the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- If you’re not already on the My Watch tab, tap “My Watch” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “About.”
- Tap “Name.”
- Now you can change the name to anything you like.
Can you respond to emails on Apple Watch?
Tap the “Mail” icon. … Tap on the email to which you want to reply. Tap the “Reply” button at the bottom of the email. You can also force touch the Apple Watch screen while viewing an email message to access actions you can take on the message you’re currently viewing.
How do I reset my Apple Watch to factory settings?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I get old messages back on Apple Watch?
Answer: A: You cannot recover that part of the text unless you had backed up before that part of the text was deleted and if you restore that backup. When you restore a backup, you overwrite all data that is curently on your phone with the data that is in the backup.
How do I change the person on my Apple Watch?
Add or remove a friend
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left, then turn the Digital Crown to scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- To add a friend, tap Invite a Friend, then tap a friend. To remove a friend, tap a friend you’re sharing with, then tap Remove.
How do I change my name on Apple fitness?
Question: Q: How do I change my name in activity app
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch to access the Watch-specific settings.
- Tap on General, then About and then Name.
- Delete the current name and type in the new name you want to use.
Why does my iPhone think im my wife?
Answer: A: Answer: A: On her phone, go to Settings>General>Siri>My Info and select her contact information. If you’re both using the same Apple ID, it’s possible that changing that on her phone will change it on yours, though.