Can I reset Apple Watch without passcode?
If you still can’t remember your passcode, you can reset Apple Watch, reset the passcode, then restore Apple Watch from a backup. Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings.
How do I factory reset my Apple Watch that is not paired?
Erase Apple Watch if you don’t have its paired iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm.
- Wait for the watch to unpair.
- After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
Can you bypass Apple Watch passcode?
In order to bypass the passcode on your Apple Watch, you will have to wipe it. This will restore it back to factory settings, but you can always restore from a backup to get it back how you had it. Erasing your Apple Watch can be done in two ways: with your iPhone or without your iPhone.
How do I unlock my Apple Watch 3?
Unlock Apple Watch
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
Can you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
Here’s how it works
So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple Watch let me put in my password?
You are probably typing your passcode too slowly. If you cannot type the code faster, then move your wrist in such a way that the display would stay on if the watch were not locked. Do not think speed of typing is the problem and yes the screen went black.
How do I completely reset my Apple Watch?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
How do I remove activation lock without previous owner on Apple Watch?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account“. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
How do you pair a locked Apple Watch?
Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider. Press firmly on Power Off (do not try to slide it – just press down more firmly than a normal tap) and then tap on Erase all content and settings. Pair your watch using the Watch app, choosing to Restore from Backup if offered the option.
How do you reset an Apple Watch 3?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
How do I remove someone else’s Apple ID from my Apple Watch?
– Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove). If you cannot contact the previous owner, there is therefore nothing more that you can do.
How do you unlock a watch without the password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
Can I unlock an Apple watch I found?
Question: Q: I found my Apple Watch how to unlock
If you find your missing Apple Watch, tap Unlock on your watch, then enter your passcode. Lost Mode will automatically turn off, and you can start using your watch again as normal.
How do I unlock my Apple watch after too many passcode attempts?
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together until you complete these steps.
- Open the Apple Watch app and tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. …
- Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.