Why does my Apple Watch say sign in to iCloud?
It is likely that this issue is a byproduct of the code in the watch’s firmware, which is experiencing issues to identify which Apple ID is signed in. … Now, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab. After that, tap on the General option and then tap Software Update.
Is Apple Watch connected to iCloud?
Your Apple Watch takes data from your iPhone and displays it on your watch. Signing in with your Apple ID, either during initial setup or through the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, will sync your iCloud information such as contacts, calendars, and email.
How do I make sure my Apple Watch is signed in to iCloud?
Your Mac and Apple Watch are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID. On your Mac, choose Apple menu () > System Preferences, then click iCloud. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then go to General > Apple ID. Your Apple Watch is using a passcode.
How do I make sure my Apple Watch is not iCloud locked?
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap your watch’s name at the top of the screen, then tap the information button .
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch. …
- Enter your Apple ID password to turn off Activation Lock. …
- Tap again to confirm.
Why won’t my Apple Watch let me sign in?
I suggest that you unpair and then re-pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone, having first checked that you are signed in to your Apple ID on your iPhone: Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone – Apple Support. Set up your Apple Watch – Apple Support. Apple ID.
Why won’t my Apple Watch connect to my iCloud?
On your iPhone: double-press on the Home button > swipe left / right to the Watch app > swipe up on the app preview to close it. Restart both devices, turning both off together and then restarting your iPhone first: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support. Restart your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
Will resetting Apple Watch delete activity data?
Historic Health and Activity data is stored on your iPhone, not on your Apple Watch, so will not be lost.
How does Apple Watch sync with iPhone?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
- Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. …
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. …
- Tap Set Up for Myself.
Does unpairing Apple Watch delete everything?
Erasing all content and settings erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock. To remove Activation Lock, unpair the watch first. Before your watch is erased, a backup of its contents is created on your iPhone.
How do I reset my Apple Watch to factory settings?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I finish iCloud on my Mac?
Finish Setting Up iCloud KeyChain
Click on the checkbox available next to KeyChain, in the Apps on this Mac using iCloud. Provide your Apple ID password, your Mac’s unlock password and finally the passcode that you use to unlock your iPhone.
How do I change my iCloud settings on my Mac?
On your Mac, use iCloud preferences to select the iCloud features you want and manage iCloud storage. Learn how to set up your Apple ID iCloud settings. To change these preferences, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID, then select iCloud in the sidebar. Select the iCloud features you want to use.