How do you delete activity data on Apple Watch?
Swipe left on the workout you want to delete and tap “Delete.” Then, either select “Delete Workout & Data” or “Delete Workout Only.” You most likely want “Delete Workout & Data.” The workout will be deleted, and the changes will sync back to your Apple Watch.
How do you reset data on the activity app?
Next, you can reset your calibration data.
- Still in the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Choose the My Watch tab in the bottom left corner.
- Swipe down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Reset Fitness Calibration Data.
Can you reset Apple Health app?
To reset your Health app permissions complete the following steps: Open the “settings” (it looks like a gear) on your iPhone. … Restart your iPhone. Re-open the “Apple Health app” in settings on your iPhone > Tap on the “Data Access & Devices” tab > Select “Sleep Watch” > Turn ON all switches.
Why is my apple watch not tracking my activity accurately?
Check your settings
Tap Privacy > Location Services. Make sure that Location Services is turned on. Scroll down, then tap System Services. Make sure that Motion Calibration & Distance is turned on.
Why won’t my activity app work on my iPhone?
So, ensure that it’s enabled. On your iOS device, head over to Settings app → Privacy → Motion & Fitness → and then turn on the toggles for Fitness Tracking and Health. … Once, they have been rebooted, open the Activity app to check out if everything has returned to normal.
How do I reset the activity app on my iPhone?
- Open the Health app on your iPhone.
- Tap the profile icon on the top-right, and on the next screen, select Apps, under Privacy.
- On the Apps page, select Health.
- Now, if you want to delete all of the data at once, tap on the Delete All Data from Health button.
Can you reset health data on iPhone?
Delete health data on individual apps on your iPhone with iOS 13 or later. SETTINGS > HEALTH > DATA ACCESS & DEVICES > Tap the app you’d like to erase data from > DATA > DELETE ALL DATA FROM [App name] > then follow any further instructions (if any).
What happened to my Health app on my iPhone?
2 Answers. Go to Setings > General > Restrictions and enable it. Do nothing and re-enable it, the app should be back. On iOS 10 and later, you might also need to go to the App Store and reinstall system apps so be sure to try that as well.
How do I reinstall the Health app on my Apple Watch?
To instead choose to install specific apps, follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, tap General, then turn off Automatic App Install.
- Tap My Watch, then scroll down to Available Apps.
- Tap Install next to the apps you want to install.