Why don’t I get Messenger notifications on my Apple Watch?
You might have turned off Apple Watch notifications for some situations, which is still in action. Let’s make sure that everything is in order. Open the Watch app on the paired iPhone and tap on Notifications. Tap on one of the inbuilt apps like Activity and make sure Allow Notifications is checked.
How do I connect my Facebook messenger to my Apple Watch?
Now, open the App Store on your iPhone, then search for the Messenger app to download and install the app.
- This time, open the App Store on your Apple Watch, then search for the Messenger app using Dictation.
- After that, download and install the Messenger app on your watch.
How do I get notifications on both my iPhone and Apple Watch?
If you turn off Wrist Detection (on your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Passcode – turn off Wrist Detection), then all notification alerts will be delivered to both devices.
How do I get sound notifications on both my iPhone and Apple Watch?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Messages. Choose Custom and check – under Alerts – that Show Alerts, Sound and Haptic are each enabled.
Why am I not getting my Messenger notifications?
If you’re not getting notifications when a new message arrives, you can change your notification settings by opening the app settings and making sure that “Messages” is selected under Notifications. Once you have the Messenger app working again, the Facebook app should stop sending message notifications automatically.
How do I fix Messenger notifications?
How to fix messenger notification not working
- Check Notifications Settings. …
- Make sure Do Not Disturb is not turned on. …
- Restart your phone. …
- Reconnect to the network. …
- Turn off the Battery saver. …
- Clear cache data for the Messenger app. …
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Messenger app. …
- End all Facebook sessions and reset your password.
Why am I only getting notifications on my Apple watch and not my phone?
If your iPhone is locked or asleep and your Apple Watch is unlocked (regardless of whether the watch display is asleep or awake) and on your wrist, you will receive notification alerts on your watch. If your Apple Watch is locked or has Do Not Disturb enabled, then notifications will go to your iPhone.
Does Messenger work on Apple Watch?
Just as promised at Apple’s September event, Facebook Messenger has today been updated to work with Apple Watch. On your wrist, Facebook Messenger will let you send voice clips, likes, stickers, “and more” according to the app listing. … The latest version of Messenger is available now in the App Store.
How do I fix Messenger on my Apple Watch?
Fixing Facebook Messenger on Apple Watch
- Rebooting the Apple Watch and iPhone to re-initiate the two-way connection and software.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Facebook Messenger app from both the iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Toggling Bluetooth off and on again to reset the wireless connection between your devices.