Can I unpair my Apple Watch without my phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone. On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
Does unpairing Apple Watch erase activity data?
Historic Health and Activity data is stored on your iPhone, not on your Apple Watch, so will not be lost.
How do I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
Should I unpair my old Apple Watch before pairing a new one?
Unless you’re keeping both Watches, you need to unpair your old one. Once that’s done, however, your old Watch has been cut free from your iPhone, and you can give it away or sell it as you need.
How do you pair Apple Watch again?
Before you can pair the Apple Watch again, you’ll have to enter the Apple ID and password that was used to set it up.
- Put the Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset.
- After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I remove Apple Watch activation lock without previous owner 2021?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account“. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
Can I unlock a found Apple Watch?
There’s no way to circumvent the lock. It’s not yours to unlock. Turn it into the police or the management or lost and found of wherever it was you found it.
Why is my Apple Watch not syncing to my activity?
If your Apple Watch still isn’t syncing, you can use the force sync method. Open the “Watch” app on your iPhone. … If you’re still facing sync issues, the last resort is to unpair and repair the Apple Watch. From the “Reset” menu itself, select the “Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings” option.
How do I transfer my activity history to my new iPhone?
Option 4: Use Health Data Importer to move health data to a new iPhone
- Open the Health app on your current iPhone.
- Tap on the Health Data tab.
- Tap on the User icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Export Health Data.
- Tap Export. …
- Save the final export to the Files app.
- Set up your new iPhone to your liking.
What does reset sync data do on Apple Watch?
Resetting the sync data is the easier way to fix common syncing issues between Apple Watch and the connected iPhone. Resetting the sync data on your watch can trigger a new sync session and clear out a session that is stuck.