Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my Bluetooth headphones?
The following steps may help when using compatible Bluetooth headphones with Apple Watch, having previously resolved the same issue for some other users: Unpair your headphones from your iPhone or any other device that they may already be paired with. Restart your Apple Watch: Restart your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
Why won’t my Apple Watch connect to my headphones?
Turn off bluetooth on your iPhone if the headphones are paired with it, then turn on Airplane Mode on your Apple Watch and turn on Bluetooth on your Apple Watch. Since the headphones are already paired, just tap them and they should connect. Then you can turn off Airplane Mode again.
How do you connect wireless headphones to Apple Watch?
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to an Apple Watch
- Put your headphones or earbuds in pairing mode. …
- On your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown and start the Settings app.
- Tap ” Bluetooth.
- In the list of devices on the Bluetooth page, tap the headphones when they appear.
Can you connect normal Bluetooth headphones to Apple Watch?
The Apple Watch doesn’t have a headphone port, but you can use wireless headphones with it. … But any pair of Bluetooth-enabled headphones will be compatible with the watch.
Why will my Apple Watch not connect to Bluetooth?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I connect my Apple Watch to headphones without phone?
To connect the Watch to Bluetooth headphones, put your headphones in pairing mode. Then go to the Settings app (on the Watch) > Bluetooth, and your headphones should appear. Select them from the list, and you’re set.
How do I get my Apple Watch to play through my headphones?
Pair your Bluetooth accessory
- Put your Bluetooth accessory in pairing mode using the instructions that came with it.
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > Bluetooth. Your Apple Watch will search for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
- Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
- If asked, enter a passkey or PIN.
Can Apple Watch connect to AirPods without phone?
Play audio from Apple Watch on Bluetooth headphones or speakers without your iPhone nearby. Tip: If you have AirPods that you set up with your iPhone, they’re ready to use with your Apple Watch—just press play.
Do you need Bluetooth on for Apple Watch?
To enjoy every feature on your Apple Watch, you need to turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your paired iPhone. … If Bluetooth isn’t available, your Apple Watch will try to use Wi-Fi. For example, if compatible Wi-Fi is available and your iPhone isn’t in Bluetooth range, your Apple Watch uses Wi-Fi.
Where are Apple Watch settings?
Where do I find the setting on my apple watch ? To open the Settings app on Apple Watch: When viewing the time on your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown (round button) once to open the Home screen > tap the Settings app (gears icon).
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Apple Watch?
For additional help, refer to: Apple Watch Support.
- From the Watch face screen, press the Digital Crown to access the Apps screen.
- Tap the Settings icon .
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch to turn on or off . Your Apple Watch automatically searches for nearby Bluetooth accessories when Bluetooth is turned on.