How do I pair an Apple Watch with a different Apple ID?
Apple Watch will be set up with the Apple ID that your iPhone is signed in to. To use a different Apple ID on your watch, you would first need to change it on your iPhone and then pair the watch.
How do I reset my Apple Watch with a new ID?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
Can you change Apple ID on Apple Watch?
On your iPhone “Apple Watch app”>“Apple ID”. You cannot change the Apple ID once its synced. Where you mention looking for the ID there is no option to change it. The only option is to unsync and resync.
How do I get someones Apple ID off my Apple Watch?
– Enter their Apple ID and password on your device, or; – Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove).
Why can’t I use my Apple ID for my Apple Watch?
Sign out of iCloud and sign back in again on your iPhone: Settings > iCloud > sign out (at the bottom) > sign back in (using your new password). Restart both devices, turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first.
Can you have two Apple watches on one Apple ID?
No. Your Apple ID is what links to all your data, and syncs it to the watch when paired to the iPhone that using that Apple ID. You can pair to Apple Watches to a single iPhone, they will share all information and data.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
What is Apple Care number?
By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
How do I do a hard reset on my Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
Why is my Apple Watch asking for a different Apple ID?
because there is a different apple id on the phone now. It might be old DRM music or apps on iCloud prompting the phone or the watch because it’s new to ask for those users passwords who initially downloaded the music. Go to Settings/General & turn off Automatic App Install.
Need to unpair your lost or stolen Apple Watch? How to unpair an Apple Watch without the watch
- On the iCloud Find My website, tap the x button next to your Apple Watch’s name to remove it.
- In the Find My app, choose to Remove This Device.
What Apple ID is my Apple Watch using?
There is no direct way of locating the Apple ID in use directly from your Apple Watch. Since your Apple Watch is paired to an iPhone, the Apple ID can be traced back using the watch app on the paired iPhone.