How do I delete a playlist from my Apple Watch?
How to remove music from your Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap Edit in the upper-right corner. …
- Under Playlists & Albums, tap the delete button next to any music that you want to remove, then tap Delete.
How do you edit a playlist on Apple Watch?
If you add albums or playlists to your Apple Watch that you want to remove later, it’s easy. 1) Open the Watch app on your iPhone and select the My Watch tab. 2) Tap Music. 3) At the top, tap Edit.
How do you delete things from Apple Watch?
How to delete Apple Watch apps
- Press the digital crown on your Apple Watch to bring up the home screen. …
- Grid View: If the apps are in grid view, find the app you want to delete, and touch and hold until the app icons jiggle. …
- List View: Swipe left on the app you want to get rid of and tap delete.
How do I control my music from my Apple Watch?
Use Apple Watch to control music on a Mac or PC
- Open the Remote app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Add Device. If you’re using the Music app on a Mac with macOS 10.15 or later: Open Apple Music and select your device from the list of devices shown with your library. …
- Enter the 4-digit code displayed on your Apple Watch.
How do I take photos off my Apple Watch?
To remove a photo from Apple Watch, open the Photos app on your iPhone, then remove the image from the album you’ve synced. To create a new album for Apple Watch photos, use the Photos app on your iPhone.
Can you use AirPods with Apple Watch without phone?
Play audio from Apple Watch on Bluetooth headphones or speakers without your iPhone nearby. Tip: If you have AirPods that you set up with your iPhone, they’re ready to use with your Apple Watch—just press play.
Can you listen to Spotify from your Apple Watch?
It’s a feature Spotify users have been asking for and Spotify has finally delivered it. You can now download content from Spotify to store on your Apple Watch, letting you listen to it on the move without needing to be connected to your phone or having to use LTE either.
Why won’t my Apple Watch let me control my music?
The following steps may help: Close certain apps and then restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch again: On your iPhone, close the Watch app and Music app: Double-click the Home button, then swipe up on each app preview to close it.
Can Apple Watch play Spotify without phone?
Spotify on Apple Watch: Supported Features. Spotify has been rolling out lots of features for the Apple Watch. Being able to download music and podcasts gives you the ability to listen to Spotify music on the watch without a network connection and phone.
Why is my Apple Watch using so much memory?
Your Apple Watch Series 3 has 8 Gigabytes of storage in the GPS model, or 16 Gigabytes if it is the cellular version. If you are seeing full storage reports these are not the problem and it is more likely you are dealing with a software glitch or corrupted memory blocking the storage.
Can you delete built in apps on Apple Watch?
How to remove apps from your Apple Watch Home Screen. Press the Digital Crown to see all your apps on the Home Screen. … Tap the delete button on the app that you want to delete, then tap Delete App. If your Home screen is in list view, swipe left on the app that you want to delete, then tap the red delete button.
Why does my Apple Watch say I have photos but I don t?
First, check to see if you have any Apple Watch faces downloaded that could be using a photo. Next check under Settings > General > Usage on your Apple Watch to see if any storage is showing as being used for Photos. Finally, restart both your Apple Watch and paired iPhone: Restart your iPhone.