How do I reset Apple watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
How do I reconnect my Apple Watch to my iPhone?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Toggle the switch to the Off position.
- Toggle the switch back on.
- Tap Apple Watch to reconnect it with your iPhone.
How do you reset an Apple watch?
Erase Apple Watch and settings
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
How do I pair my Apple watch manually?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the Side button (next to the Digital Crown) until the Apple logo is displayed.
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap Start Pairing on the iPhone. …
- Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on the iPhone.
- On the Watch, tap the Info icon.
Why will my Apple Watch not pair?
First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Why will my Apple Watch not reset?
There are typically four reasons why an Apple Watch won’t restart: It’s frozen and completely unresponsive. It’s in Power Reserve mode. It ran out of battery life and it’s not charging.
Do I have to reset my Apple Watch to pair it?
Because if you don’t, the only way to pair it with your new is to reset your Apple Watch and erase everything in the process. … And if you still have your old iPhone, here’s how unpair your Apple Watch: Open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab and then tap Apple Watch at the top.
How do I know if my Apple Watch is paired?
To see if your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone, touch and hold the bottom of the watch screen, swipe up to open Control Center, then look for the Connected status icon .
Why is my Apple Watch activity not syncing with my iPhone?
If your Apple Watch still isn’t syncing, you can use the force sync method. Open the “Watch” app on your iPhone. … If you’re still facing sync issues, the last resort is to unpair and repair the Apple Watch. From the “Reset” menu itself, select the “Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings” option.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
Does resetting Apple Watch delete activity?
Historic Health and Activity data is stored on your iPhone, not on your Apple Watch, so will not be lost.
Can I unlock my phone with my Apple Watch?
Unlock with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is nearby. The feature doesn’t use Face ID to recognize and authenticate your identity. Unlock with Apple Watch works only for unlocking your iPhone.