What is DST on Sony alarm clock?
“DST” appears on the display and the clock display switches to daylight saving time (summer time). To deactivate the daylight saving time (summer time) adjustment, press and hold DST for more than 3 seconds again.
How do I program my Sony alarm clock?
Steps to Set the Time on the Clock Radio
- Plug the power cord of the clock radio into a working electrical outlet.
- On the clock radio, press and hold the CLOCK button for 2 seconds.
- Release the CLOCK button.
- Press the TIME SET+ or TIME SET- button to select the hour.
- Press the CLOCK button.
Is DST on or off right now?
Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 2:00 A.M. On Saturday night, clocks are set forward one hour (i.e., losing one hour) to “spring forward.” Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday, November 7, 2021, at 2:00 A.M. On Saturday night, clocks are set back one hour (i.e., gaining one hour) to “fall back.”
On the top of the clock radio, press the DST button to turn the daylight saving time feature on or off. NOTES: When the daylight saving time feature is turned on, the DST indicator on the front of the clock radio will be illuminated.
How do I turn off Sony Dream Machine alarm?
To deactivate the alarm on the AM/FM clock radio, press the ALARM SET A or ALARM SET B button. NOTE: The ALARM A or ALARM SET B indicator will disappear from the upper left-hand corner of the display indicating that ALARM A or ALARM B is no longer activated.
How do I change the time on my Sony car stereo?
Set the Time Manually
- Press the MENU button.
- Rotate the control dial to select GENERAL.
- Press the control dial.
- Rotate the control dial to select CLOCK-ADJ.
- Press the control dial. The hour indication flashes.
- Rotate the control dial to set hour and minute.
- Press the MENU button to exit.