How do I fix my Apple Watch not pairing?
Apple Watch Not Pairing: How to Fix It
- Make Sure Settings aren’t Stopping Your Apple Watch from Being Paired.
- Check Your Apple Watch’s Connection.
- Force Restart Your iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Reset your iPhone Network settings.
- Update your iPhone And Apple Watch.
How do I get my Apple Watch to recognize my pairing?
To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo. Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. Or open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap Pair New Watch.
Why is my Apple Watch not pairing after reset?
Check that both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on your iPhone: It may help to toggle Bluetooth off and on again on your iPhone (Settings > Bluetooth). Check that Airplane Mode is not enabled on your watch: When viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the watch face > swipe left / right to the Settings Glance.
Why is the pairing failed on Apple Watch?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I resync my Apple Watch to my phone?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
How do I pair my Apple Watch to my Samsung?
Place your iPhone SIM card into your Android phone and then turn it on. Once your Android phone has powered on and is connected to your cell carrier’s network, power on the Apple Watch. You should now see your Android device is connected to your carrier as usual and that your Apple Watch is also connected.
Why will my watch not connect to my phone?
If you’re having issues connecting your watch and phone, please begin by making sure that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+) and that the Wear OS by Google app is up-to-date. Then, check if you have activated Bluetooth on your phone, disable, and re-enable it.
How do I connect my Apple Watch to WIFI After resetting?
Connect your Apple Watch to Wi-Fi
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Wi-Fi. Your device automatically searches for networks.
- Tap the name of the network that you want to join. …
- If asked, enter the password using Scribble or the Apple Watch keyboard.
- Tap Join.