Why isn’t my Apple Watch connecting to my Apple TV?
Unpair and remove Apple TV
On the Apple TV, go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Remote App and Devices. Tap your Apple Watch under Remote App, then tap Unpair Device. Open the Remote app on your Apple Watch and, when the “lost connection” message appears, tap Remove.
How do I fix Apple TV not connecting?
If your Apple TV doesn’t turn on
- Unplug both ends of the HDMI cable, then firmly plug them back in. Or try using a different HDMI cable to see if the cable causes the issue. …
- Unplug your television and your Apple TV from power, then plug both back in.
- Try to restore your Apple TV.
Why does pairing my Apple Watch keep failing?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I connect my Apple device to Apple TV?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center: …
- Tap Screen Mirroring .
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
How do I connect my fitness app to my Apple Watch?
To pair your Apple Watch, open the Workout app on your watch and enter the code displayed on the Apple TV. Find and select your workout. Select the Play button, and your metrics from your Apple Watch will appear onscreen. Pause and resume your workout as needed on your device or Apple Watch.
How do I reset an unresponsive Apple TV?
Do any of the following:
- Press and hold both the Back (second-generation Siri Remote) or (first-generation Siri Remote) and TV buttons on the Siri Remote until the Apple TV status light blinks rapidly.
- Disconnect Apple TV from the power outlet, wait five seconds, then reconnect it.
How do I do a hard reset on my Apple TV?
Reset Apple TV and update software
- Open Settings. on Apple TV.
- Go to System > Reset, then select Reset and Update. Selecting this option restores your Apple TV to factory settings, erases all settings and information, and updates to the latest tvOS version.
Why is my Apple TV only showing computers and settings?
When I look at my Apple TV it shows only the Computers and Settings menus, none of the iTunes Store content. Why? The Apple TV will do this when it doesn’t have an Internet connection (but may have a local network connection). Go to Settings -> General -> Network.
How do I reset Apple watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
How do I resync my Apple watch to my phone?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
How do I fix my Apple Watch not updating?
If the update won’t start, open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap General > Usage > Software Update, then delete the update file.
Try these steps:
- Make sure that your Apple Watch connects to its charger.
- Restart your Apple Watch. …
- Restart your paired iPhone.
- Try to start the update again.