How do I get my Apple watch out of Chinese mode?
To change the language on your Apple Watch:
- On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Language & Region > Watch Language > select your preferred language.
- Change language and orientation.
Why is my apple watch in another Language?
Your Apple Watch is designed to “mirror” the language used on your iPhone, so by default it’ll use whichever language is set on that device, but you can make the two devices differ. Once you add languages to the watch, you can switch among them by changing the Preferred Language Order.
Why do I have Chinese writing on my lock screen?
If you are seeing this screen you may have accidentally triggered MTK test mode, by pressing the Volume Down and Power Keys together. MTK test mode is an engineering screen not intended for customer use.
Are Apple watches made in China?
Foxconn and Compal Electronics are still primary suppliers for the new products, though according to industry sources, Apple will likely shift more orders to Luxshare and BYD. …
Can I unlock my phone with my Apple Watch?
Unlock with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is nearby. The feature doesn’t use Face ID to recognize and authenticate your identity. Unlock with Apple Watch works only for unlocking your iPhone.
How do I change my Apple Watch from Chinese to English?
Change language and orientation on Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, go to General > Language & Region, tap Custom, then tap Watch Language.
Can you have two languages on Apple Watch?
On Apple Watch, after tapping on Reply, it is also possible to press firmly on the screen, then tap on Choose Language to select a different language for your reply (including dictation) – subject to the relevant keyboard having being added on your iPhone (Settings > General > Keyboards).
Why do I have Chinese writing on my iPhone?
Question: Q: why my iphone have chinese character
Is it normal? Answer: A: Answer: A: Go to settings > general > keyboard > keyboards and use the Edit button to remove anything other than English.
How do I get Chinese off my phone?
How to disable/delete Chinese apps?
- Head over to your Android phone’s Settings app.
- Select Apps > All Apps.
- Here, you will see a list of apps.
- Tap on the app you wish to delete or disable.
- If the option to uninstall is available, tap on that to get completely rid of the Chinese app.