How do I get the health app on my Apple Watch?
You can manage them directly on your Apple Watch: Go to Settings > Health > Apps.
If Health doesn’t track steps or other information, try these steps:
- Open the Health app.
- Tap your profile , then tap Devices.
- Tap your Apple Watch.
- Tap Privacy Settings and make sure that Fitness Tracking is turned on.
How do I reinstall the health app on my Apple Watch?
To instead choose to install specific apps, follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, tap General, then turn off Automatic App Install.
- Tap My Watch, then scroll down to Available Apps.
- Tap Install next to the apps you want to install.
Where did my Apple Health app go?
To locate it on your iPhone, swipe down from the center of your Home screen to open Spotlight and type in Health. The name of the folder it’s in will be listed next to the app icon in the search results. If no folder name is listed in the results, the Health app is on one of your Home screens, not in a folder.
Why are steps on Apple watch different than iPhone?
If Apple Health or the Fitbit app show more steps than your Apple Watch, it usually means you have Fitness Tracking enabled on your iPhone. Fitness Tracking tracks your steps on your iPhone. … – Go to Settings -> Privacy -> Fitness & Motion -> and turn off Fitness Tracking.
Where are Apple Watch settings?
Where do I find the setting on my apple watch ? To open the Settings app on Apple Watch: When viewing the time on your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown (round button) once to open the Home screen > tap the Settings app (gears icon).
How do I uninstall and reinstall Apple Watch?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
How do I reset my Apple watch to factory settings?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I install Apple Health app?
How to discover health apps
- Launch the Health app from your Home screen.
- Tap Health Data at the bottom of the screen — it appears as a folder emblazoned with a heart.
- Tap All.
- Tap a category. …
- Swipe up to find suggested apps for tracking this category.
- Tap the desired app to open in the App Store and download.
Can you reset the Health app on iPhone?
To reset your Health app permissions complete the following steps: Open the “settings” (it looks like a gear) on your iPhone. … Restart your iPhone. Re-open the “Apple Health app” in settings on your iPhone > Tap on the “Data Access & Devices” tab > Select “Sleep Watch” > Turn ON all switches.
How do I restore my built in apps on iPhone?
Restore a built-in app that you deleted
- On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to the App Store.
- Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
- Tap to restore the app.
- Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.