How do I get my Apple Watch to stop asking for my password?
Make sure wrist detection and unlocking are properly set on your Apple Watch
- Start the Watch app on your iPhone.
- On the My Watch tab, tap “Passcode.”
- Turn on “Wrist Detection” by swiping the button to the right.
- Make sure that the passcode is turned on — you should see “Turn Passcode Off” at the top of the screen.
Why does Apple Watch keep asking for password?
It is likely that this issue is a byproduct of the code in the watch’s firmware, which is experiencing issues to identify which Apple ID is signed in. … Now, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab. After that, tap on the General option and then tap Software Update.
Can you bypass Apple Watch passcode?
In order to bypass the passcode on your Apple Watch, you will have to wipe it. This will restore it back to factory settings, but you can always restore from a backup to get it back how you had it. Erasing your Apple Watch can be done in two ways: with your iPhone or without your iPhone.
How do I enter my password on my Apple Watch?
How to Add a Passcode to Your Apple Watch
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Scroll down the list and tap Passcode.
- Tap Turn Passcode On.
- Enter the four-digit passcode you want to use to lock and unlock the watch.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
How do you unlock a watch without the password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
Can you unlock a found Apple Watch?
There’s no way to circumvent the lock. It’s not yours to unlock. Turn it into the police or the management or lost and found of wherever it was you found it.
How do you reset a locked Apple watch without paired phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.