How do I show now playing on Apple Watch?
Open the Now Playing app on your Apple Watch. While audio plays, tap the Now Playing icon at the top of the screen. Press the side button, then tap Now Playing in the Dock. Tap the Now Playing button if you’ve added it to the watch face.
Why isn’t my music playing on my Apple Watch?
Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab. Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap Add Music. … If you can’t add specific albums or playlists, try downloading them to your iPhone before you sync with your watch.
Why is the Now Playing icon stuck on Apple Watch?
Open the music app, then close it out again. It should go away. i then found that you can actually double tap the icon on your watch face and close it, so no need to turn your watch off and on again – we all know that’s a pain to do!
How do you make Apple Watch not show now playing?
- Press the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Settings on the list of apps or in the grid view.
- Tap General.
- Tap Wake Screen.
- Tap the switch next to Auto-Launch Audio Apps so it’s in the grey “off” position.
How do I add now to Apple watch face?
Add a watch face to your collection
- With the current watch face showing, touch and hold the display.
- Swipe left all the way to the end, then tap the New button (+).
- Turn the Digital Crown to browse watch faces, then tap Add. Tip: Tap a collection such as New in watchOS to browse a specific category of watch faces.
Why does Spotify not work on Apple Watch?
If you run into problems and Spotify does not work on your Apple Watch, try the following tips: Check your watch’s internet connection and make sure it’s working. Force quit and restart Spotify on your Apple Watch. Reboot your Apple Watch and then relaunch Spotify.
Can you use AirPods with Apple watch without iPhone?
Play audio from Apple Watch on Bluetooth headphones or speakers without your iPhone nearby. Tip: If you have AirPods that you set up with your iPhone, they’re ready to use with your Apple Watch—just press play.
How do I restore my music app on my Apple Watch?
Change the watch face on your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
To add it back to your watch, add the Music app back to your iPhone:
- On your iPhone, open the App Store app.
- Search for the Music app, by Apple.
- Tap the Download button (cloud icon with arrow) to restore the app.
How do I turn off now playing?
To enable or disable Now Playing, go ahead and pull down the notification shade and tap the gear icon. From there, tap on Sound, then Advanced. Scroll to the very bottom of the list and tap on Now Playing. There are a couple of options in this menu: “Show on Lock Screen” and “Also Show Notifications”.
Why does now playing keep showing up?
Most Apple Watch owners will recognize the “Now Playing” app – it automatically launches by default whenever you play audio through the Music or Podcasts app on your iPhone. A similar screen shows when you play audio through any third-party iPhone app that also has an Apple Watch extension, like Overcast, for example.
How do I get rid of the red icon on my Apple Watch?
Airplane mode is activated on your iPhone
- First, make sure that your Apple Watch is located close to your iPhone.
- Disable the Airplane mode on your iPhone, if it was enabled. Connect to any of the available wireless networks.
- Open the Apple Watch control menu and turn off the mode you need.
- Restart both devices.