How do you fix Apple ID Cannot be used to unlock this iPhone?
Solution 1. Recover Your Apple ID
- Access the Recovery Section on Apple Website.
- Find Your Apple ID.
- Enter Your Apple ID details.
- Input Your Apple ID.
- Type Your Phone Number.
- Click on Start Now to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock.
- Connect Your iOS Device to the Computer.
- Jailbreak Your Device.
Are Apple watches locked to an Apple ID?
Find My includes a feature called Activation Lock that’s designed to prevent anyone else from using your Apple Watch if it’s ever lost or stolen. … With Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can: Unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone. Pair and use your Apple Watch with a new iPhone.
How do you reset a locked Apple Watch without Apple ID?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I bypass Apple ID?
Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password.” Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue. Did you forget your Apple ID? Choose a trusted device.* We’ll send your device a verification code.
Why can’t I make another Apple ID account?
The reasons for this message is a security and privacy feature of iOS called, Sign in with Apple. Check the Apple Support article called How to use Sign in with Apple to see how this works.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I remove activation lock without previous owner free?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
Unlock Apple Watch
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
Can I unlock my phone with my Apple Watch?
Unlock with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is nearby. The feature doesn’t use Face ID to recognize and authenticate your identity. Unlock with Apple Watch works only for unlocking your iPhone.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Can you unlock a Apple watch that is iCloud locked?
This is a security feature that prevents thieves from setting up and using stolen devices. If the Watch is activation locked and the seller cannot unlock it for you there is a good chance you purchased a stolen Watch.