How do I delete old apple watch backups?
You have to go to settings on your iPhone. Then general > usage > manage storage > find where the apple watch app is and select it. You will then see all of your Apple Watch backups and choose what ones you would like to delete.
How do I restore my watch from a backup?
Restore Apple Watch From Backup
- Log into your Apple account and perform two-step verification on one of your devices.
- When the Your Apple Watch Is Paired appears, tap Restore from Backup.
- Tap the backup you want to use.
- When the Terms and Conditions screen appears, tap Agree.
How do I manually backup my Apple Watch?
How to back up the Apple Watch
- First, be sure to have your device connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud. …
- Tap iCloud > iCloud Backup. …
- Make sure Watch is toggled on.
- Tap Back Up Now, if it has not been backed up recently, or just do it anyway for the most recent data record.
Why did my Apple Watch activity disappeared?
Make sure you have enough storage space in iCloud. Open Settings>Your name>iCloud and check that Health is on, or turn it on. Still in Settings>Your name>iCloud tap iCloud Backup and ensure it is enabled. Tap Back Up Now to make a backup and wait for it to complete.
Do you lose data when unpairing Apple Watch?
When you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, the watch is backed up completely to your iPhone to make sure that the latest data is saved. … This means that when you set up a new iPhone and restore it from backup, your latest Apple Watch data is also restored.
How do I restore activity data on Apple Watch?
How to restore Apple Watch from iCloud Backup
- Tap on the Watch app.
- Tap Start Pairing if no Watches are paired, Tap your current Watch at the top and then Pair a new Apple Watch if you’d like to pair a second.
- Once the Watch has paired, tap Restore from Backup.
- Choose the backup you’d like to restore.
Will unpairing Apple Watch lose data?
Erasing all content and settings erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock. To remove Activation Lock, unpair the watch first. Before your watch is erased, a backup of its contents is created on your iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple watch restore from backup?
You cannot manually restore your Apple Watch from a previous backup once it’s set up already. Hence, you’ll need to unpair your Apple Watch and set it up all over again.
How do I recover deleted apps on Apple Watch?
Restore Deleted Apple Watch Apps
- Press the Digital Crown and tap on the App Store icon to launch it.
- Tap on Search from the top.
- Use voice or scribble.
- Next, enter the app name you wish to download and tap on Done.
- Tap on the cloud with down-arrow icon to download it again.
How do I set my old Apple watch to a new one?
Set up your Apple Watch
- Turn on your Apple Watch and put it on. …
- Hold your Apple Watch close to your iPhone. …
- Hold your iPhone over the animation. …
- Set up as new or restore from a backup. …
- Sign in with your Apple ID. …
- Choose your settings. …
- Create a passcode. …
- Choose features and apps.