Can you unlock Apple Watch with computer?
Enable the unlock feature on your Mac by opening System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General. Click the checkbox next to Use your Apple Watch to unlock apps and your Mac, then enter your Mac password to enable the setting.
How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
Unlock Apple Watch
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
Why isn’t my Apple Watch letting me unlock it?
Unlock with Apple Watch is enabled: If other settings are correct, and you’re still not able to unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch, make sure that the appropriate settings are enabled on your iPhone. Head over to Settings → Face ID & Passcode → Toggle on Unlock with Apple Watch.
How do I unlock my Apple watch without the password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do you reset a locked Apple watch without paired phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.
Can I unlock my phone with my Apple Watch?
Unlock with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is nearby. The feature doesn’t use Face ID to recognize and authenticate your identity. Unlock with Apple Watch works only for unlocking your iPhone.
Can you unlock a locked MacBook?
You can unlock a MacBook if you have a passcode. The passcode is obtained from your iCloud that is logged in on your MacBook. If iCloud has your MacBook credentials, then you can unlock it from iCloud easily.
How do you hard reset an Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Will Apple Watch unlock on any wrist?
Your watch will then sense when it has been placed on your wrist – or on anyone else’s. After putting it on, it will only then unlock if you unlock your watch manually (by entering the passcode) or unlock your iPhone.
Why can’t I use my Apple ID for my Apple Watch?
Sign out of iCloud and sign back in again on your iPhone: Settings > iCloud > sign out (at the bottom) > sign back in (using your new password). Restart both devices, turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first.