How do I transfer my Apple Watch awards to my new iPhone?
Need more help?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Why are my Apple Watch Awards not showing up on my new iPhone?
If an Activity challenge already occurred, it won’t appear on your Awards tab. After each step, see if the challenge appears: Make sure that the software on your iPhone and Apple Watch is up to date. Make sure that your Apple Watch can connect to Wi-Fi, so it can download the challenge.
Will Apple Watch activity transfer to new phone?
You will lose Activity, Workouts, or settings on your watch that changed between the last backup and now. If you use iCloud in iOS 11 and later, Health and Activity data is stored in iCloud and automatically kept up to date on devices where you’re signed in with the same Apple ID.
Does unpairing Apple Watch delete everything?
Erasing all content and settings erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock. To remove Activation Lock, unpair the watch first. Before your watch is erased, a backup of its contents is created on your iPhone.
How do I get more awards on my Apple Watch?
When you hit your daily Move goal (close the red ring) 100 times, you get an achievement badge. You get another for hitting it 365 times, 500 times, and 1,000 times. These do not need to be in a row; it’s just the total number of times you’ve ever hit the goal. Close the Move ring often to unlock a series of badges.
Why did I not get my Apple Watch Award?
You will earn the award within 9 days of completing the Activity Challenge. If an Activity challenge already occurred, it won’t appear on your Awards tab. After each step, see if the challenge appears: Make sure that the software on your iPhone and Apple Watch is up to date.
How do I see Apple Watch awards on my iPhone?
You can also open the Fitness app on your iPhone, tap the Summary tab, then swipe up to see Awards at the bottom of the screen.
See your awards
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left two times to view the Awards screen.
- Scroll up to see your awards. Tap an award to learn more about it.
How do I see challenges on my Apple Watch?
How do I View Monthly Challenges on My Apple Watch?
- Run the Activity app.
- Swipe left twice to get to the Awards screen.
- Scroll down to the end of the Monthly Challenge section.
- Tap on the badge for the current month.
How do I transfer my stuff from my old iPhone to my new one?
Option 4: Use Health Data Importer to move health data to a new iPhone
- Open the Health app on your current iPhone.
- Tap on the Health Data tab.
- Tap on the User icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Export Health Data.
- Tap Export. …
- Save the final export to the Files app.
- Set up your new iPhone to your liking.
How do you retrieve data from Apple Watch?
Open the app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, tap Cellular, then scroll to the Cellular Data Usage section. To turn your cellular connection on or off, swipe up from the watch face to open Control Center. Tap the cellular button , then turn Cellular on or off.
How do I transfer my activity to my new iPhone?
Step 1: Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Step 2: In iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > iCloud > Backup. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup. Step 3: Toggle the iCloud Backup switch to the ON position, if it’s not enabled already.